Topband: RX antenna switch

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RX antenna switch
From: "W0UCE" <w0uce@nc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 10:29:35 -0500
A new computer controlled RX or TX Antenna switch will be on the market in
about a month.  It will control up to 10 antennas or any other contact
closure selection device with the click of a mouse.  Users will be able to
assign GUI designators to each port.  Example for beverage selection the
user may want to designate:
NE, North East, EU, 45 or any other designator of choice...  I have a
prototype at my QTH and am doing field trial now.

Details will be announced on Top Band and other venues.

73,
Jack

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK