Re: Topband: Ticked over intentional interference on top band

Subject: Re: Topband: Ticked over intentional interference on top band
From: "Mike & Coreen Smith" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 09:18:03 -0400
There is hardly a station closer to Jack on 160m than me. ( a couple
VE1's/VY2's maybe) and yes, I'll be one of the first to admit his keying is
indeed a bit "hard", but I wouldn't say he's especially wide.  He's about
60/9 here, but I have never thought he was QRMing me by his keying.  (if
anything, just brute signal strength probably more than anything)

I've heard much worse coming out of other parts of Eastern NA with stations
that are much weaker and take out "segments" of the band with horrendous key
clicks or problems with their amplifiers.

VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey Smith
699 Rte 616 Keswick Ridge
NB