Re: Topband: Switching direction with Slinky Beverage

To: "Andrew Cowan" <gm0udlandrew@gmail.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Switching direction with Slinky Beverage
From: "ZR" <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 15:02:25 -0500
Why not one rod and just switch the antenna wire between the resistor and
transformer primary? The relay would be a SPDT at the antenna side.
Whichever end is floating shouldnt have any effect. Place the second rod
20-30' away and ground the feedline shield there and also decouple with
ferrite at the antenna side of the rod.

Carl
KM1H