Re: Topband: Solar Activity & Topband

To: Eddy Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Subject: Re: Topband: Solar Activity & Topband
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 13:12:30 -0500
Well, maybe they have been good at your QTH.  Here, the conditions to
Europe have been the worst in recent memory.  Just fleeting peeps of Europe
barely working through. Only honestly R5 signals were from Portugal.  One G
was R4, and the rest, what few of them there were, were R3.  73, Guy (Apex,
NC)

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Eddy Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm hearing of all kinds of disruptions & negative effects that the recent
> outbreak on ol' Sol's visage has been having upon the higher bands...
>
> Yet, conditions for transcontinental QSOs here during this weekend's
> ongoing running of the CQ 160 WW test  have been very good...so far, anyway.
>
> And the level of activity seems to be considerably "up", too...
>
> ~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK