Re: Topband: Transformer isolation vs common mode choke was: Re: T Verti

To: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Transformer isolation vs common mode choke was: Re: T Vertical feed
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 14:14:18 -0500
I may have missed it somewhere, but where physically is the choke on the
entire run of the coax from the antenna/isolation transformer back to the
transmitter?  Some commentary appears to assume you have it placed right
next to the isolation transformer.  Is that true?

73, Guy

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK