Topband: What do you use as a "RUN" Antenna?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: What do you use as a "RUN" Antenna?
From: "D Michael" <damichael@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 19:30:53 -0500
Hello All,

What do you use as a "RUN" antenna in the CQ 160 contest?

I tried using my TX TEE  but my neighbor now has a plasma TV and all I hear is
that thing. How can they pass emmission testing and be legal?

Any way I have 2 x 300 foot long reversable beverages but I need a better way
to run so I don't miss so many callers. I live on a 150'x 200' town lot so I
don't have much antenna  seperation space. I am doing the beverages with
understanding neighbors who allow me to string them along above their fences.

So I am looking for a better RX RUN antenna setup.

TNX es 73,

Mike W3TS
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK