Re: Topband: What do you use as a "RUN" Antenna?

To: Mark van Wijk <pa5mw@home.nl>
Subject: Re: Topband: What do you use as a "RUN" Antenna?
From: Mark van Wijk <pa5mw@home.nl>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 21:22:22 +0100
 I forgot one more issue; being it an amplified wideband RX loop, it needed a
160m bandfilter on the output in my case. Too many -30dBm BC signals from MW
and several SW bands. That lowered its noise floor another few dB's in my total
RX setup.
In that respect, and because you can built it yourself, I would rather advise
the suggested N6KR tuned loop in this thread.

73 Mark, PA5MW

On 1 feb. 2012, at 21:04, Mark van Wijk <pa5mw@home.nl> wrote:

> ALA1530S+
>
> However, It does need proper common mode filtering. And required secure
> detuning of my TX antenna to clear out re-radiated noise.
> 73 Mark, PA5MW
>
> On 1 feb. 2012, at 20:21, navydude1962@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> Mark
>>
>> Which wellbrook model do u use?