Re: Topband: LOTW Participation

To: "'Eddy Swynar'" <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Subject: Re: Topband: LOTW Participation
From: "Greg" <n4cc@cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 07:58:32 -0700
Why not do both, Eddy...I enjoy QSL cards, too...but LOTW has not prevented
me from getting the QSL cards.  It has relieved me of the burden of a big
part of card checking for the DXCC awards that I want.  While it is true
that if you confirm on LOTW someone may not initiate sending a card to you
to get yours, if you want a card from them you can always send for it.  Eh?
73 de Greg-N4CC