Topband: KP4TE QRP?

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: KP4TE QRP?
From: Herb Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 07:23:00 -0400
Topbanders need to find out how KP4TE does it with 5 watts as his signal
from Florida was better than all other Florida stations running QRO
Alpha's and full sized 1/4 verticals.  He has some sort of magic that we
need to find out about!

Herb, KV4FZ

Call: KP4KE/W4
Operator(s): KP4KE
Station: KP4KE

Class: Single Op*QRP*
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 207  State/Prov = 37  Countries = 8  Total Score = 20,250

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Hello! from FL.
This year  I was planning to go to PR
But after I saw the result of last year contest I decide stay in FL.
I work this contest before from Tampa  with  0ne inverted L.
This time I have a litter more time and I made 3 antennas
2 for transmit&  receive and a loop for receive.
Maybe this is my last contest in 160 CQ .

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK