Re: Topband: KP4TE QRP?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: KP4TE QRP?
From: Herb Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 10:57:04 -0400
Don't know about that Milt...as KP4KE claims he has a home small plot in
urban Miami and is not on the beach near the Rascal House. I think we
are all missing something as KP4KE needs to do a show and tell at Dayton
or Visalia on how to get such a rock crushing signal on 160 with 5 watts
from a same urban plot in residential Miami that is far stronger than
other well endowed stations in the same area.  Perhaps he should even
market the antenna (what else could it be) like the famous Maxcom
antenna (also from Miami) that gave 1:1 VSWR from 2 to 30 Mhz or even
the infamous UK "Loopstick".

Where are the marketeers when we need them?

73,

Herb Schoenbohms