Re: Topband: TB season

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: TB season
From: Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 08:06:25 -0400
Hi,

I sent a private email to one of the first hams to post about this.
Apparently there is a lot of interest on the list about this. I am new
to 160 meters and struggling to get my radios and antennas up to par. I
was dismayed to see that there is a "season". I surely expect
propagation to change but I expected to be more or less able to find
some QSOs most of the time. I was pleased to see hams respond favorably
about staying on the air. I do participate in some of the contests but I
am more interested in rag chewing. As I make improvements in my station
equipment I hope I'll be working more and more Top Band hams.

73,

Bill  KU8H

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK