Re: Topband: 2 Parallel Beverages

To: ZR <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 2 Parallel Beverages
From: Herb Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 14:52:32 -0400
On 5/23/2012 2:01 PM, ZR wrote:
> Terro ant kill works well around here.

The portion of the island where I live has been declared as the East End
Marine Park and some agency of the local government DPNR has determined
that using any chemicals in the ground to deter pests is a violation of
the so called "non-point source pollution laws". I am looking for
plastic fire hydrant to place over the feed location and will rely on my
6 dogs to provide the ant deterrent with natural function which has not
been outlawed yet..  Deers here with full spread antlers really can do a
number on my Beverages but don't like my dogs barking at them when they
get close to house and thus prefer the hills nearby.

Herb, KV4FZ

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK