Topband: Hello from Jo, YC0LOW

To: Topband Reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Hello from Jo, YC0LOW
From: "Jo, YC0LOW" <yc0low@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 20:14:22 +0700
Dear fellow topbanders
Having been hospitalized due to heart attacks since May 2011 - i.e. post
YB8Y activity, I am glad to inform you that I was at home again since last
week. Although, I was not fully recovered but I am glad to be able to be in
my own warm old room.
It's a long humble journey I ever made so far in the ICU Room. Life's so
precious...
Surely, I still need some more times to get back on the air on topband. My
apologize for delays in replying QSL cards, but first batch of YC0LOW's
replied cards were mailed directly, last week
Many thanks for your attentions and patience.
Tnx es73 de Jo, YC0LOW
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK