Re: Topband: Hello from Jo, YC0LOW

To: Topband Reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Hello from Jo, YC0LOW
From: "Jo, YC0LOW" <yc0low@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 10:10:52 +0700
Many thanks for all respond to my previous email as well as prayers and
supports for me. I am so sorry due to be unable to reply personally to each
poster. I appreciate that very much.
I am getting better every day fighting with high blood sugar level and to
cure my wound in the right bottom leg. I survived from being amputated.

Watch out for YE0M operation in next July 2012, see http://ye0m.com/

Take care for you.

Happy topband QSO

Tnx es CUL.73 de Jo, YC0LOW

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 8:14 PM, Jo, YC0LOW <yc0low@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear fellow topbanders
> Having been hospitalized due to heart attacks since May 2011 - i.e. post
> YB8Y activity, I am glad to inform you that I was at home again since last
> week. Although, I was not fully recovered but I am glad to be able to be in
> my own warm old room.
> It's a long humble journey I ever made so far in the ICU Room. Life's so
> precious...
> Surely, I still need some more times to get back on the air on topband. My
> apologize for delays in replying QSL cards, but first batch of YC0LOW's
> replied cards were mailed directly, last week
> Many thanks for your attentions and patience.
> Tnx es73 de Jo, YC0LOW

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK