Re: Topband: Ferrite core

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Ferrite core
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 08:04:26 -0500
They don't sell direct, Rune. Here's their distributor list:
http://www.fair-rite.com/newfair/support.htm

The BN-73-202 binocular cores for Beverage transformers can be purchased
from https://www.amidoncorp.com/items/64 for about $0.50 each. They work
great.

The other place I get Fair-Rite cores from is
http://www.mouser.com/fairrite/. They have those 2.4" diameter #31 cores
that K9YC wrote about on his web site.

Fair-Rite is a class act, an example of the way a corporation should be
operated. I'll be darned if I'll buy a different company's products who
can't even be bothered to put detailed information about their own products
on their web site.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 7:18 AM, La7tha <la7tha@tussa.com> wrote:

> Hey Gents
>
> I am currently doing and order from Dig key but I am not able to find
> binocular core for e.g. beverage transformer etc. I also looking for donut
> core for Common mode suppression on coax etc, this is only for RX use.
>
> 1. anyone that can point me to what type of core is should use?
>
> 2.Do Fair-rite send small quantity to private persons?
>

> Thanks in advance
>
> 73 Rune LA7THA

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK