Topband: American Samoa on TB?

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: American Samoa on TB?
From: Herb Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 13:05:28 -0400
I wonder if anyone here knows N7CQQ or N6XT and can convince them how rare American Samoa
is on 160 meters.  They probably can't do much from the Tradewinds Hotel but from the
AH8LG "QRO" station it might work well enough to get some of the faithful a
contact from AS on TB.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ

" N7CQQ (5W0QQ) and N6XT (5W0XT) will continue to operate from AS until
our planned departure on October 1st. We expect (or will try to) setup
our station at the Trade Winds hotel for the remainder of our stay. We
might also have access to the AH8LG station for QRO operation. We will
set up for 60 meter operation from Western Samoa (WS) also. As soon as
we set up a schedule for 60 meters, it will be posted here on your
favorite DX news source."

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK