Re: Topband: Outing The Scofflaws...

To: "Chortek, Robert L" <Robert.Chortek@berliner.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Outing The Scofflaws...
From: W2PM <w2pm@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 10:26:27 -0500
With all the explanations and angst over this type of behavior truly it comes
down simply  to pure unabashed idiocy by our "comrades". I'd just like to sit
next to one of these guys while they r doing it and ask why? Are they serious
about trying to make a contact calling out of turn, calling when they can't
hear the DX, etc.  it seems to me they may trouble powering up the rig.

Sent from my iPhone