Re: Topband: Vertical Array Over Uneven Ground i ttitudes

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Vertical Array Over Uneven Ground i ttitudes
From: Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 12:29:59 -0500
Actually,

I felt sorry the miserable old ******'s. Now I'm in the same position
they were in I don't have time to be *that* miserable. I have all the
same excuses to be a jerk but I can't see how that would make any of the
aches and pains go away nor how it would restore any of the assets wall
street has stolen from my life savings.

After I took the trouble to learn about inches, fractions of inches,
feet, yards, miles, acres, sections, tons, pounds and ounces that
*other* funny system was introduced! Oy vay! Talk about a funny
system...what about those fluid ounces and the weight kind? Were they
smoking something funny in their old pipes?

All of my measuring tapes (the ones I use for antenna wires and
carpentry (okay - wood butchering) are in feet and inches. I just looked
to make sure. Until now I had not considered myself to be bilingual.
What a delightful surprise to discover that I really am (evil grin).

73,

Bill  KU8H