Re: Topband: 5T0SP

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 5T0SP
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 10:48:03 -0500
Yeah, I am mostly all dashes and my KA1J comes back to me as Ka1?J,
KA1?O, KA1O & KA1TO. I've gotten AE1J & AE1O but the #1 mung I
frequently get is KA1O.

With all the stupid a-holes repeatedly calling their own call when
the DX is trying to pull out a specific call that has no semblance to
theirs, I'm amazed the DX ops get as many correct calls as they do.
Those selfish QRMers must be hoping to steal the contact by hoping
the DX will pick the loudest, most-persistently-in-their-ear low
hanging fruit that it can get and give up on the other ham who isn't
being heard 100% & go to their call instead. And they consider it
competition & all's fair...

Worst part is they probably have kids they have brought up with those
same values.

I'll be listening on 160 tonight, I need ST0SP on both 160 & 80.

Gary
KA1J