Re: Topband: Beverages 2 basic questions

To: "Joel Harrison" <w5zn@w5zn.org>
Subject: Re: Topband: Beverages 2 basic questions
From: "ZR" <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 10:52:41 -0500
In addition not all signals come via the direct Great Circle bearings for SP or LP, at least here in NH which is at a fairly high latitude. Having an extra direction or more such as over Africa for skewed paths has helped add a new one or an extra contest multiplier several times.

Next year Im planning to try a couple of Slinky Beverages again in order to get a 2-3 wave electrical equivalent for particular paths and narrow the beamwidth to get rid of EU "noise".

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joel Harrison" <w5zn@w5zn.org>