Re: Topband: Patience in ARRL 160 Contest

To: "'PTA_ABD'" <wb2abd@roadrunner.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Patience in ARRL 160 Contest
From: "Joe K2UF" <joe@k2uf.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 01:57:42 -0500
Using N1MM I use a macro called 'AUTOHOTKEY' at "autohotkey.com'  it runs in
the background and I have programmed the 'WINDOW' key between the 'CTRL' and
"ALT' keys on the left side as a substitute for the 'ALT-W' sequence.  I
have used it for several years and and it works great.  It is easier for an
old guy to hit one key rather than two keys together late in a contest.

73 Joe K2UF

With enough THRUST pig fly just fine.