Re: Topband: rx array proximity to barbed wire fence

To: Jeff Blaine <jeff@ac0c.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: rx array proximity to barbed wire fence
From: "Joe Giacobello, K2XX" <k2xx@swva.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 14:53:53 -0500
Jeff, I live on what was once a pasture with barbed wire fencing about 90' diagonally from one corner of the 4-square. I didn't worry about the fence when I first installed the array and it seemed to work OK. When I was having what turned out to be a hardware problem, I cut the barbed wire for about an 100' length just to make sure it wasn't contributing to my problem. As best I could tell, there was no effect on receive performance either way.

73, Joe
K2XX