Re: Topband: Fw: GAP VERTICAL QUESTION

To: "TopBand List" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Fw: GAP VERTICAL QUESTION
From: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 21:55:06 -0500
First of all RBN is showing changes well in excess of 6 dB with the removal
of loss by replacing a faint radial system with an FCP.   Remember that an
FCP HAS NO GAIN. It only reduces loss. If the signal went up ten dB, it's
because 10 dB of loss was removed from the system.  Doesn't matter if we
don't know how to calculate it with our stuff.

Who has done that, with only a radial change, against an unchanged reference antenna that is in the far field of the antenna under test?

I've completely missed the post of who did that.

73 Tom