Topband: vertical dipole vs vertical with elev radials

To: 160 reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: vertical dipole vs vertical with elev radials
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 19:00:30 -0800
Jim,

I will post the results here on the reflector.  Note the changed subject for
this thread
to cover this activity.  We have drifted away from the original thread.

Yes, please share your results on the 80 dipole and inverted L !
The RBN is a great tool available to us for testing our antennas.
If anyone can offer advice on how to do the best job of setting up and
collecting
the data from the RBN please jump in.  One thing I know is to collect as much
test data as we can
so our results aren't based upon only one or two tests.

73,
Bob
K6UJ