Topband: KAZ Antenna

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: KAZ Antenna
From: "Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 13:37:22 -0800
It is a different name for a Terminated Delta Loop- Earl K6SE developed the recieiving Delta Loop for 160 meters, June 1, 2000 He was too late to get it into his printing of Flag and Pennant Antennas in QST July 2000. Designed for best F/B on 160 meters and zero recactance at 1.830 MHZ. It requires only one support at the top of the loop.
The antenna was used by FO0AAA very successfully

I had an antenna trasformer customer who built one recently and reported much success. He used the dimensions from the eham article.
Like Pennant, and flag antenna it is low noise and ground independant.
An article appears in eham with the dimensions from that Earl's antenna.
http://www.eham.net/articles/806

 73
Bruce-K1FZ
www.qsl.net/k1fz/