Re: Topband: New 160M high performance receiving antenna at W3LPL

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: New 160M high performance receiving antenna at W3LPL
From: Eric NO3M <no3m@no3m.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 01:55:35 -0500
In case anyone is interested in constructing a switchable 8-circle based on the BSEF array, W9RE's PCB is laid out with provisions for Magic-Ts and step-up auto-transformers where applicable, also the phase inverter. I finally got my array up using Mike's board a week or so before ARRL160 and it does quite well against the broadside beverage arrays, especially useful for diversity reception.

73 - Eric NO3M