Re: Topband: [CQ-Contest] Wireless Remote Control Relays

To: Milt -- N5IA <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: [CQ-Contest] Wireless Remote Control Relays
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 07:46:25 -0500
Hi Milt - do you get NCJ? A few issues ago (May June 2012) I had an article in there about this. I'm sending you a copy. I am using these for an 8-way receiving antenna hub. There are some minor operational issues, but the port-to-port isolation appears to be ~30 dB, which is adequate for me

My version is MS Word 2010 - let me know if you need an older one. I'm copying this to the topband reflector, but of course the attachment will be stripped off. If anyone needs one, please contact me directly.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.