Re: Topband: How does KP4KE do it with 20 watts?

To: "herbs@vitelcom.net" <herbs@vitelcom.net>, TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: How does KP4KE do it with 20 watts?
From: "Shoppa, Tim" <tshoppa@wmata.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 15:10:47 +0000
I find no record of KP4KE in my CW logs or in reversebeacon data. ??? I'm
guessing he's phone-only. Is this summary for CQ 160M phone or what?

As to killer loud signals... TX5K (Clipperton) was coming in at my QTH on East
Coast night before last, super duper loud on 160M, amazing. Louder than many
legal-limit stations in my region. I'm guessing saltwater path on 160M makes a
big difference.

Tim N3QE