Re: Topband: 160 and 80 meter QRN prediction

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 and 80 meter QRN prediction
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 06:38:45 -0400
Shouldn't you also look at lightning activity on the path between you and your area of interest? I've found quite often that the day after a big eastward-moving storm, there is a lot of noise on my path to Europe.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.