Re: Topband: Thanks!

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Thanks!
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 00:01:03 -0500
That's true, but 31 material is the closest thing I've come to a "magic
cure" here, for several applications in the past year! :-)

It's the ONLY material that kept 75 meter RF from getting into my shack
computer's CAT5 LAN cable (etc.), and it worked perfectly as a choke balun
on a G5RV-type antenna I experimented with last year.

31 almost ought to be one of the definitions of "magic" in the dictionary.
:-)

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 9:07 PM, Tom W8JI <w8ji@w8ji.com> wrote:

> 31 isn't a magic cure-all, ...

All good topband ops know how to put up a beverage at night.
Topband Reflector