Re: Topband: Don W6AM and Gus W4BPD

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Don W6AM and Gus W4BPD
From: john <w8wej@citynet.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 11:52:22 +0000
wonder if there is a way of pulling these articles and making a book like collection--bet they would sell-- I started in 1955 and really consider the 50,60, and some 70s as the golden yrs of ham radio. at 72 yrs, I am rapidly running out of sun spot cycles, but sure do relish the memories of days gone by
73 john w8wej