Re: Topband: 160

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 08:10:29 -0400
Sorry I'm missing all the fun! I recall being active on 160 throughout the summer back in my early days on the band, mid 1980s, and working a lot of DX during the summer. I had intended to be active all through the summer this year, especially to see what I could work fro the southern hemisphere. Life, however, had other plans. I've been off the air for a couple of months but hope to be back by late September if not sooner. I have been enjoying the threads about W6AM and W4BPD.

73,
Paul N1BUG
Topband Reflector