Re: Topband: Blame it on global warming

To: N7DF <n7df@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Blame it on global warming
From: Yuri Blanarovich <k3bu@optimum.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 09:55:20 -0400 (EDT)
Scientwists are trying to "prove" that it is all human fault, causing global (warming) climate change.

The reality is that we are getting just about all energy from the sun. We know about the sunspot cycles.

Low sunspot activity (less energy from sun) causes (iono)atmosphere to shrink, the layer's height decreases. Iono-atmosphere gets more dense, producing more extreme weather and changes in HF propagation patterns, we know so well. If gaseous envelope shrinks, of course it shows as decreasing temperatures on the outside. (Thermodynamics)

Sun has huge fluctuations in its furnace and Algores can do nothing about it (besides scheming taxes).

Blaming humans  to cause "climate change" is like having Obama pee in the ocean and cause global flooding.

Yuri, K3BU.us
www.MVmanor.com <http://www.MVmanor.com>

 On Mon, Aug 05, 2013 at 06:25 AM, N7DF wrote:

 > According to this study low frequency propagation is affected by atmospheric temperature changes

http://www.terradaily.com/reports/Radio_Waves_Carry_News_of_Climate_Change_999.html
Topband Reflector

Topband Reflector