Topband: Two 2:1 transformers to choose from!!

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Two 2:1 transformers to choose from!!
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 13:23:37 -0600
I have two impedance transformers wound on BN 73-202 cores that I can use for
the 2:1 impedance transformer I need for my FO0AAA delta receiving antenna.

One has a  2 turn and 3 turn winding- giving a 4:9 impedance ratio.  The other
has a 7 turn and 5 turn winding, giving a 25:49 impedance ratio.  I don't know
which would be better - I believe the one with more
 turns probably has better coupling, but more loss?!?!

I am splitting fine hairs here but....I am curious if one might say, 'Use "x"
instead of "y," Jim....Thoughts???

72, Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV

Topband Reflector