Topband: Measuring Vertical input parameters while installing radials

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Measuring Vertical input parameters while installing radials
From: Eduardo Araujo <er_araujo@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 05:28:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone, I recently complete the installation of +100 1/4 radials for the
1/4 vertical.

I measured input vertical parameters using AIM4170 from 1600 to 2000Kc

I assumed it is not something new for many of you, but I wonder if the
information I collected may be of interest for some of the group members.

I have available for sharing BMP or JPG images of each scan which were run at
2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 60 and +110 radials. Also, I have the .scn files for each scan
which could be viewed using AIM4170 SW even though you don´t have the unit.

The good thing looking at the files using the sw is that you can move the
cursor and have all the values at all fcies from 1600-2000 Kc

In case someone is interested, let me know and I will see the way to share it.

´73 to everyone.... Eddie, LU2DKT

PS: By the way, what a nice toy the AIM !!!, Even though I bought it more than
one year ago, this is the first time I use it
Topband Reflector