Re: Topband: Measuring Vertical input parameters while installing radial

To: "'Eduardo Araujo'" <er_araujo@yahoo.com>, "'Topband'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Measuring Vertical input parameters while installing radials
From: "Charlie Cunningham" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 10:10:33 -0400
Hi, Eddie

Nicely done!  Looks reasonably professional to me!  At the very least,
you've made a good effort to quantify your results in a meaningful and
repeatable way, with decent tools.  No need to tune your sense antennas, as
long as there is enough signal level and dynamic range for your FS
measurements.

Congrats on having mad some meaningful quantitative measurements! Thanks for
sharing!

73,
Charlie, K4OTV