Re: Topband: Best Outlet sttrip

To: "TopBand" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Best Outlet sttrip
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 10:02:35 -0400
"First, in most NA power systems, neutral and ground are connected at only
two places: (1) the secondary of the utility company's transformer; and (2)
at the premises main panel board."

Sorry, should have read "...neutral and ground are connected *together* at only two places..."

Paul, W9AC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>