Re: Topband: Speking of Hardline

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Speking of Hardline
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 14:33:39 -0500
I don't know about anyone else's cable company, but when the prices of scrap metal went up a few years ago Comcast emptied out their local scrap yard. Actually, I'm just supposing that's the reason. I got a lot of good stuff there while they were willing to let it go.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.