Re: Topband: Not so ood in the contest last night

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Not so ood in the contest last night
From: Bruce Whitney <zuceman@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 11:51:23 -0500
Joe,
I am afraid you are a victim of your own false assumptions. The W1AW/8
Operations on 160 are not at a single station. The SLAARC ops were only on
during part of the CQWW160 SSB and were "hearing" pretty well. 939 Q's, 52
SP's, & 19 Countries. Of course, I have never met a 160m op that wouldn't want
to hear better.....
73, Bruce W8RA

Sent from my iPhone