Topband: Recent FT5ZM operation

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Recent FT5ZM operation
From: "N1SV" <n1sv@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 12:52:16 -0400
For those who may not be aware of www.hamradionow.tv Part #2 of Episode #137
is a video of presumably the first of many presentations on the FT5ZM
operation.  This one by K4UEE was nicely done at the Charlotte, NC hamfest
held earlier this month.  Of interest to me besides all the great pictures
was which topband antennas worked and which didn't and the effort Nodir
(EY8MM) an others went to in order to try and maximize the FT5ZM  signal on
topband.  I hope we hear further details on their low band exploits as I'm
sure there are plenty of stories left to be told.

Les, N1SV