Re: Topband: 1810.8 carrier found.

To: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 1810.8 carrier found.
From: W2PM <w2pm@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 13:35:08 -0400
I would just opine this is a colossal waste of spectrum - not in terms of
bandwidth per se but the inefficiency and low information transfer rate.
Moreover propagation testing is really not an issue on 160 as it would be on
the "lowfer" frequencies and one could say this mode really isn't about that
anyway.  Id be interested in that hams views on band use for this since 160 is
a well used band.

Sent from  my iPhone