Re: Topband: 1810.8 carrier found.

To: Tree <tree@kkn.net>, topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 1810.8 carrier found.
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 13:05:57 -0500
There was a thread about this very subject not long ago. When I also
mentioned "below 1810", I was quickly informed by several here that it's
just 'not going to' or 'can't' happen because of --among other things-- the
lack of 1800-1810 in one region.

BTW, I think this is the last day to comment on the ARRL's wider bandwidth
digital modes proposal.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com