Re: Topband: WTB: Guy wire stuff

To: Bill Wichers <billw@waveform.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: WTB: Guy wire stuff
From: Billy Cox <aa4nu@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 18:52:23 +0000 (UTC)
IIRC, the 'grips' used by power companies are NOT
the same as used by tower installers? Seems like
this was discussed on TowerTalk several years ago.

Seems like the overall length of the 'grip' was
different and .... ?

As no one wants to do this twice or have a tower
to come down, might be worth confirming the above.

Hope this helps!

73 de Billy, AA4NU