Re: Topband: Beverage Question

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Beverage Question
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 10:34:26 -0400
Jim, The DXE boxes are designed for 450 ohm ladder line which has a much higher impedance than WD1-A wire. Using the DXE boxes may work but Gary's boxes (KD9SV) will work better as they are designed for the 100 ohm impedance of WD-1A. I also understand that DXE may now sell the boxes designed for WD-1.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ