Re: Topband: 160 GP Choke

To: <Cqtestk4xs@aol.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 GP Choke
From: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 15:13:42 -0400
If it were my system, I would use an air core choke like you posted and ground the feedline where it reaches earth.

The nice thing is you can install the choke right at ground level with no ill effects at all.

Cheap, simple, and clean. It will work as well as anything else you can do and be very reliable.

73 Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cqtestk4xs--- via Topband" <topband@contesting.com>