Re: Topband: Radial Wire

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Radial Wire
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 14:17:06 -0400 (EDT)
iwc2carl on ebay is my favorite supplier of bulk wire. He's very reliable,
consistently less expensive (including shipping) than the retail stores and
electrical wholesalers, ships in a few days and you can't beat the
convenience of delivery direct to your door. He almost always accepts
an offer of 90% of his asking price.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/iwc2carl/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

For radials I typically use 1000 foot reels of 16 AWG stranded for $50.00
per reel plus ten dollars for shipping.

73
Frank
W3LPL