Re: Topband: Radial Wire

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Radial Wire
From: Gary K9GS <garyk9gs@wi.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 19:24:20 -0500
Frank,

Thank you very much for this source. I was just looking this week for wire prices. I want to buy quite a lot for next summer's antenna project.

The nice thing is he's close enough I'll probably pick it up and save shipping.

BTW...any thoughts on solid vs stranded? I do like to use insulated wire as I think it lasts longer. I was thinking 16 or 18 ga.