Re: Topband: Radial Wire

To: "'Tom W8JI'" <w8ji@w8ji.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Radial Wire
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 10:08:57 -0200
Hi

Where to buy KappTecZ in USA?

Couldn´t find it in eBay

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Topband [mailto:topband-bounces@contesting.com] En nombre de Tom W8JI
Enviado el: jueves, 23 de octubre de 2014 09:50 a.m.
Para: jbwolf@comcast.net; topband@contesting.com
Asunto: Re: Topband: Radial Wire

> On your mention of Silver solder, do you mean typical circuit board
> silver solder or the "real" silver solder, such as used on copper
> tubing in high pressure refrigeration systems?
> I used the "real" silver solder to solder 3/8" copper tubing to
> Stainless Steel Ground rods below ground level.

I use KappTecZ when the joint is likely to have direct earth exposure or
stress in the joint, although regular solder or "silver solder" from my
wife's stained glass stuff has never given me problems above ground.
KappTecZ solders almost anything very well with the correct flux.

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast!
Antivirus está activa.