Re: Topband: TX relay assemblies

To: "Larry Gauthier (K8UT)" <k8ut@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: TX relay assemblies
From: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 13:16:30 -0500
Hi Larry

If/when you get this going, I too would be interested in this.  All my
antenna switching is now done via remote coax switches, and I have a bunch
of remote controls by my operating position that I would like to
eliminate.  My thinking is - use the band data from the radio or computer
to drive an SBC, and let it select the correct antennas.  I will also need
a four port controller of some sort that I would also see typing into the
SBC.  I have several antennas per band - this input would allow me to
select the appropriate antenna in a "one of four".  Some form on on-screen
notification would also be helpful to let me know which antenna I have
selected.

Tom - VE3CX