Re: Topband: tool for install radials

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: tool for install radials
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 10:09:00 -0500
The edger didn't work all that well for me. It tended among other things to leave a somewhat large trace in the ground. Maybe if I had had more patience it would have been better.

The ON4UN book had a contraption for putting down radials. It was only a picture with someone's daughter sitting on it. I can imagine that would work OK for good soil but probably not so well for clay or rock.

73, Larry  W6NWS

-----Original Message----- From: john@kk9a.com